For the first time in Georgia, Unison offers a state-of-the-art cyber insurance product that fully addresses cybersecurity challenges and is backed by European A Rating reinsurance companies.
The insurance covers:
- Liability for personal and confidential information
- Reputational damage as a result of a cyber attack
- Legal costs and fines incurred as a result of disputes arising from a cyber attack
- Penalties imposed by the regulator as a result of an insured’s inadvertent disclosure of personal/confidential information in case of a cyber-attack
- Liability to third parties for multimedia assets
- Network continuity
Cyber insurance covers the above areas, subject to limits and deductibles stated in policy
Prompt response – we provide timely and efficient Claims Settlement
Comprehensive coverage – insurance covers the cost of reputational damage and many other associated costs resulting from a cyber-attack.
Strong partners – the cyber insurance policy is backed by European Class A reinsurance companies.