Be prepared for unforeseen risks of property damage. Property insurance makes your business more stable and mitigates possible financial losses caused by property damage or destruction.
- Area inside buildings
- Office appliances
- Home appliances
- Windows and fixed glasses
- Category A: Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Fall of Aircraft or Parts there from
- Category B: Storm, Tempest, Hurricane, Flood, Hail, Soil settlement, Landslide, Avalanche, Weight of Snow
- Category C: Damage by leakage from the water supply and drainage system; Bursting or Overflowing of Water or Oil Tanks Apparatus or Pipes
- Category D: Malicious damage caused by third parties; Theft or Attempted Theft, Robbery, Burglary; Impact; Damage to Fixed Glass
- Category E: Earthquake and Subterranean Fire
Additionally, we offer:
business interruption insurance that covers disbursement of loss of unattained profit due to property damage caused by inured risks.